Discover the MPSC PSI syllabus and the career opportunities to join the police and serve your country in this blog. If you are interested in a position with the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), put it on your list.
There are various tests for various positions and candidates should finish their preparations as soon as possible. MPSC PSI Syllabus and Exam Pattern are essential for candidates applying for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Jobs. There are several civil service exams administered by the MPSC, but the MPSC Police Sub Inspector exam is deemed as one of the most important. Following is a description of the MPSC PSI Syllabus.
Table of Contents
MPSC PSI Syllabus 2022
An application process for positions in Maharashtra’s administration departments is conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). There are separate MPSC PSI syllabuses for the MPSC preliminaries and the MPSC mains.
As part of the MPSC recruitment process, MPSC preliminary exams are carried out.
A candidate must qualify in this round in order to advance to the next round. MPSC’s syllabus for the MPSC prelims in 2022 is as follows:
Paper – General Awareness
- Events of National, International, and State Importance Currently Occurring
- Historical and political significance of Maharashtra in Indian History & Indian National Movement
- Topics covered include constitutional law, legislative systems, panchayati raj, social governance, public policy, and human rights issues in Maharashtra and India
- Culture and History
- Maharashtra’s physical, social, and economic geography, as well as that of India and the rest of the world
- Development of the Economy and Society Inequality, Integration, Demographics, and Social Sector Initiatives, to name a few.
- Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate Change in General
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- General Mental Ability
- Numeracy Fundamentals (Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc., Class X level), Data Analysis and Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc., Class X level)
- Language Comprehension Skills in Marathi and English (Class X/XII level)
Candidates advance to the MPSC PSI Main test after passing the necessary scores in the prelims. The main test consists of two 100 mark papers. Each paper has a one-hour time limit for candidates.
- Paper – 1
- Sarvsamany Shabdsangraha
- Vakpracharancha Arth Va Upyog
- Vakyatha Upyog Thasech Prasnanch Uttar
- Mahni or Vakprachar Yanch Ardh
- Paribhashik Shabd
- Shaabdhanchya Jathi
- Shudh Lekan Va Viramchihne Yaanche Niyam
- Word Formation
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Theme detection
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- General Knowledge
- Indian constitution
- Science and technology
- Current events- both national and international
- History of India
- General politics
- Social events related to India
- International events
- Paper -2
- Compound Interest
- HCF. And LCM Of Numbers
- Pipes And Cisterns
- Volume And Surface Area
- Boats And Streams
- True Discount
- Problems On Ages
- Permutations And Combinations
- Heights & Distances
- Simple Interest
- Chain Rule
- Profit And Loss
- Ratio And Proportion
- Time And Work
- Time And Distance
- Allegation Of Mixture
- Problems On Numbers
- Problems On Trains
- Mental Ability
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Sitting arrangement
- Decision making
- Blood relations
- Alphabet test
- Logical Venn diagram
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Assertion and reason
- Inserting the missing characters
- Direction sense test
- Puzzle test
- Data Sufficiency
- Sequential output tracing
- Logical sequence test
- Number series
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Situation reaction test
- Arithmetical operations
- General Intelligence
During the next selection round, the Commission will screen candidates using the written exam. Make sure you have a copy of the MPSC PSI syllabus in PDF format before you begin studying for the exam. This competitive exam must be passed with proper guidance in addition to hard work.
Find out more about Oliveboard, where you’ll find accurate study notes and all the latest study materials. Get answers to your questions from a distinguished panel of teachers, and prepare for your mock exams with the help of these sessions.
There is no complicated pattern for MPSC PSI (police sub-inspector) Examination. During the preliminary exam there is only one paper to be written for three exams, and then there is a main exam consisting of two 100-mark papers, a physical test, and a 40-mark interview.
There are numerous subjects covered by the MPSC PSI syllabus, including general awareness, marathi language, English, general knowledge, numerical aptitude, and reasoning ability.
Marathi and English are the official languages for MPSC’s Preliminary and Main Exams for Police Sub Inspectors.
Marathi and English 50-mark papers are completely subjective in comparison with the general studies papers.
Candidates must pay exam fees in person as part of the application process. Applicants for the MPSC PSI exam follow the same procedures as applicants for other tests; however, when applying, be sure that you have checked your physical details in your MPSC profile before continuing. You may refer to the process above for more information if your physical attributes do not meet the eligibility requirements for MPSC PSI.