OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Bhubaneswar invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 586 District cadre posts of Revenue Inspector on a contractual basis in various district establishments under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the Government of India. The OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2021 online registration process will start from 24th June 2021 and scheduled to be held on 23rd July 2021.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: Overview
The selection of candidates for Revenue Inspector posts is done by Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Check the below overview table to know more about the recruitment.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Jobs|
|Starting date||24th June 2021|
|Closing Date||23rd July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Skill Test|
- OSSSC Recruitment 2021 | Age Limit:
- 20 to 32 years as of 1st January 2021. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules
- OSSSC Recruitment 2021 | Pay Scale:
- ₹ 35400/- (Pay Matrix Level – 9, Cell – 01) Consolidated Monthly Remuneration ₹ 16,880/- per month
- Educational Qualifications:
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree examination in any discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates having Knowledge in Computer Application.
- A Candidate must be able to speak, read, write Odia and have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject.
- Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- examination fee for General and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, PwD category candidates.
- The fee should be made through an online payment mode.
- How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through OSSSC Online Application Portal (osssc.gov.in). The last date for registration of online applications is 30/07/2021.