Table of Contents Show
TechBee – HCL’s Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for fulltime jobs after completing Class XII. Candidates undergo 12-month training for entry-level IT jobs. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL. While working, candidates pursue their higher education with BITS, Pilani or SASTRA University. TechBee enables students to earn right after school and makes them financially independent. TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during internship and start earning a salary of INR 1.70– 2.20 lacs per annum on starting their full-time job with HCL.
HCL TechBEE Eligibility
- Exclusive program for students who have completed class XII in 2020 or will complete in 2021.
- Should have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII.
- Students must meet the percentage criteria (refer the table mentioned below) in their respective state boards.
Class XII Percentage Eligibility
|States / Board||IT Services|
|Andhra Pradesh, National Institute of Open Schooling, Telangana||85% and above|
|Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka||75% and above|
|Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, 7 states( North East)||70% and above|
|CBSE, ICSE||80% and above|
|International Baccalaureate (IB)||Aggregate Score of 32 with a minimum of 4 in every course|
- Candidates must have Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject in Class XII / Intermediate education.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics in class XII.
- In case of 2 mark sheets (original and Improvement) being produced by the candidate for the same class i.e. Class 12th, all subjects with the latest marks will be considered for calculating percentage or above irrespective of any board recommendations.
- Candidates must be residents of India who has successfully cleared their class 12th board exams in 2021, 2020.
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Candidates get 100% program fee waiver if they score 90% and above during training and 50% fee waiver if they score between 85-90% during training.
Note: The training for the program is currently available at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, and Vijayawada.
HCL TechBEE – Selection Process
1. Registration – Complete your application form to register
2. HCL CAT – Undergo Career Aptitude Test
3. Interview – One-on-one interaction with HCL recruitment team
How To Apply For HCL TechBee
Use the Link Below To Know More and Apply