The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, often known as the UGC NET, will issue its admission card today. The test dates have already been published on the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam will begin on November 20th, according to the announcement. Due to COVID-19, the tests that were scheduled for December 2020 and June 2021 were postponed and will now be taken jointly in November 2021. When the admit card is available, aspirants can access it at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates will not be allowed into the test venue unless they have their admission card, which provides important information such as the exam date, shift, and location.
Steps for obtaining the UGC NET Admit Card 2021:
- Go to ugcnet.nta.nic.in, the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Admit Card link.
- On the login page, enter your credentials and click the Submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen; download it.
- Make a copy of your admission card and keep it with you.
There will be no negative marking for the exam, which will be administered online. The test will be divided into two papers: Paper I will be worth 50 points and will consist of 100 questions, while Paper 2 will also consist of 100 questions and will be worth 200 points.