Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), Dhanbad release notification of BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM Admission 2021 every year for students willing to enroll in the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Grade ‘A’ Course at BCCL Dhanbad. BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM Admission forms is filled out by a large number of students for BCCL DGNM Admission.
Indian Coking Coal Limited, Dhanbad invites applications from applicants who are qualified and diligent for admission to Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Grade A Course. Interested applicants must check out all the details regarding the eligibility norms, application process, and other details before applying.
BCCL DGNM Admission 2021
A Brief Overview of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Dhanbad
BCCL (Bharat Coking Coal Limited) is a public company engaged in mining coal and other activities. As such, it occupies a significant position since most of the coking coal mined in India is produced here. Incorporated steel companies depend on BCCL for almost 50 percent of their coking coal needs.
Upon takeover of the Jharia & Raniganj Coalfields by Government of India in 1971, BCCL built coal mines (214 Nos) to be operated by it. The company began operating these mines in January, 1972. Currently, the corporation operates 81 coal mines, including 40 underground, 18 opencast, and 23 mixed mines as of 01.04.2010. For managerial purposes, mines are divided into thirteen areas. The total number of employees as of 1.4.05 was 92,269 and as of 1.3.10 amounted to 72,223.
Admission Criteria for BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM
Applicants must have passed intermediate/or equivalent exams in science with a minimum score of 45% for general category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped (more than 45% disability) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Applicant age should be in-between age groups of 18 to 23 years
The selection of diligent students will be made based on their performance in the 12th/intermediate/equivalent exams.
- 20% seats are for Jharkhand State Para-medical council, Ranchi (Bound)
- 30% seats are for (sons/daughter) of Project affected People (PAP) of BCCL
- 30% seats for below poverty line (BPL) applicants (only for Jharkhand State)
- 20% seats for CIL employees
Simple procedure to get BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM Admission form for 2021
- Prospectus and Application form may be available at the counter of School of Nursing, Central Hospital, Dhanbad during working hours from 2nd August to 21st August 2021 on production of Bank Draft for Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred fifty only) on counter OR it may be obtained by post by sending a request letter along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 195- (Rupees One hundred ninety five only) in favor of BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED or BCCL payable at DHANBAD.
- Quote your name on the back of the demand draft.
- The request letter for issue of Prospectus and application Form should be sent to : I/C PRINCIPAL School of Nursing, Central Hospital, B. C. C. L. P. O. : Jagjivan Nagar, Dhanbad – 826 003 (JHARKHAND).
Simple process to fill BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM Admission 2021 Form
- Complete filled up BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM Admission 2021 Form should reach the office of Principal, School of Nursing on or before the first week of September 2021 by Regd. Post/ Speed Post.
- Bank Draft should be made in favour of Bharat Coking Coal Limited payable at Dhanbad
- Bank Draft should consists the name of students and Application Form No. on its back
- Sale of BCCL Dhanbad Diploma in GNM Admission Prospectus from : August 2, 2021, to August 21, 2021.
- Last Date of Submission of Completely filled up Forms will be : 31 st August 2021
- Last Date of Entrance Exam : First week of September 2021