The exam date for the JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2021 (CCE 2021) is September 19. The 7th to 10th JPSC civil services exam date had been postponed earlier due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The details can be found on the official website of JPSC — jpsc.gov.in
Exam 2021 for JPSC 7,8,9,10 Combined Civil Services Exam.
The JPSC Combined Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021, originally scheduled for 2nd May, will now take place on 19th September. Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases, the Commission announced the postponement earlier. In Jharkhand, the public service examination is administered by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. It operates a variety of recruitment examinations for the Jharkhand State Administration.
Latest Update About JPSC Exam Date:
- The JPSC 2021 calendar is now available. According to the calendar, the JPSC exam dates are as follows:
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Prelims Date: 19-09-2021
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Date – November 2021 [Expected]
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Interview Date – 15th-25th December 2021.
- JPSC 7-10: The exam process for JPSC 2017-2020 started on 15th February 2021. JPSC released a new notification regarding the Combined Civil Services Examination 2017-2020 on 8th February 2021:
- Since 2017, the last four years’ examinations will be combined (2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020).
- The prelims for JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2017-2020 were scheduled for 2nd May 2021 [postponed], while mains will start in September.
- JPSC 7-9 were earlier canceled after its various departments withdrew their requests to fill notified vacancies.
JPSC 6 Final Result:-Download PDF Here
The commission had released the JPSC recruitment details. As per it, the following dates are announced:
JPSC Combined Civil Service Examination 2021/7th JPSC-10th JPSC/JPSC 2017-2020
|Stage||Date of the Exam|
|Mains||October/November 2021 [Tentative]|
|Interview||15-12-2021 to 25-12-2021|
JPSC conducts the exams for the following posts.
- Jharkhand Administrative Service
- Jharkhand Finance Service
- Jharkhand Education Service – Class II
- Jharkhand Co-operative Service
- Jharkhand Social Security Service
- Jharkhand Police Service
- Jharkhand Planning Service
Find the below table for official notification on the JPSC 7, JPSC 8, JPSC 9 and JPSC 10 Payscale
|Sl No||Category of Service||Payscale|
|1||Jharkhand Administrative Service||Rs 9300- Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|2||Jharkhand Finance Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay- Rs 5400|
|3||Jharkhand Education Service, Class-II||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay- Rs 5400|
|4||Jharkhand Cooperative Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|5||Jharkhand Social Security Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
|6||Jharkhand Information Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
|7||Jharkhand Police Service||Rs 9300-RS 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|8||Jharkhand Planning Service||Rs 9300-RS 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Rules 2021
Commission has introduced “Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Rules 2021″.
- The said rules were passed on 6th January 2021.
- Guidelines for fair conduct of the JPSC exam can be found in the JPSC Rules 2021.
- This rule explains how vacancies are distributed, how candidates are chosen, and how the test is conducted. The following are the key takeaways from the Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Rules 2021:
- The concerned state department will communicate the vacancies to the commission on a yearly basis. The JPSC Calendar of new vacancies will be uploaded at the start of each year.
- The ratio of the candidates to the number of vacancies for the selection in the Mains Examination will be 15:1. Approximately, 15 times the number of total vacancies allotted will appear for the JPSC Mains Examination.
- The marks attained by the candidates in the qualifying paper of JPSC Mains examination will not be counted either for the JPSC interview or in the final merit list.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 40 percent ‘aggregate’ in the JPSC prelims to level up to the Mains stage. (Relaxation provided to SC/ST, Females – 32 Percent; Extremely Backward Class – 34 Percent; Backward Class – 36.5 percent; Primitive Tribal Group – 30 percent).
- Final year students can’t sit for JPSC unlike in the IAS Exam where final year students are eligible to appear.
- There is no cap on the number of attempts by the candidates given he/she meets the eligibility criteria.
JPSC Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the JPSC Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of JPSC (https://www.jpsc.gov.in/)
- Click on the link that says – Click here to download Admit Card, CCS Mains Exam-2016 Advt
- Date of Birth.
- Enter your Registration number and n Captcha code
- Click on Download Admit Card
JPSC Related Queries
An Indian citizen falling between the minimum and maximum age limit criteria set by the Jharkhand PSC can apply for the JPSC exam. For Jharkhand administrative services, the minimum age limit is 21 while the maximum is 35 for general category.
JPSC examination was stalled for the last few years. However, the commission has released a new notification for JPSC 2017-2020. Going forward, it is expected that the commission will release notification on a yearly basis.