Last Updated June 26, 2021
MDL Recruitment 2021 mazagondock.in: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following Non-Executive positions on a fixed-term contract basis for the period of 03 years and which may be extended by a maximum of 01 years + 01 year. The last date for registration of online applications is 4th July 2021.
Advertisement Ref. No.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/93/2021 [MDL Non Executive 1388 Vacancies 2021]
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 | SKILLED ID-I VACANCIES:
|Name of Trade||No of Vacancies|
|AC Ref. Mechanic||05|
|Diesel Crane Operator||05|
|Diesel cum Motor Mechanic||04|
|Junior Q.C. Inspector (Mechanical)||13|
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 | SKILLED ID-II VACANCIES:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
- Age Limit:
- 18 to 38 years as of 1st January 2021.
- Age Relaxation: 03 years for OBC (NCL), 05 years for SC / ST, and 10 years for PWD.
- Pay Scale:
- Skilled Grade I: ₹ 17000 – 64360/-
- Semi Skilled Grade I: ₹ 13200 – 49910/-
- Educational Qualifications:
- ITI Trades: Must have passed VIII / SSC / HSC Pass. National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) / ITI in relevant trade.
- Paramedics: Passed Diploma/ Degree in Nursing of 3 years’ duration after 12th Standard done at Govt. or Govt recognized University/ Institute & basic life support and Advance Cardiac life support certification of American Heart Association or equivalent.
- Planner Estimator: Must have passed SSC / HSC with a full-time three years Diploma or full-time Degree with pass class in Mechanical /Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering in Examination.
- Selection Process:
- Written Test (30%)
- Experience in Shipbuilding Industry (20%)
- Trade Test (50%)
- Application Fee:
- ₹ 100/- for General / OBC / EWS category and other state candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST and PWD candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode only.
- How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through Mazagondock Online Recruitment Portal (mazagondock.in). The last date for registration of online applications is 04/07/2021.
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent in the email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”.
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”.
- While applying, candidates should have the scanned copy of a recent passport size color photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY): Empowering Mothers
- What Is a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)? Definition
- Pioneering Archaeologists of India: Uncovering Ancient Mysteries
- Microsatellite DNA: Unraveling the Genetic Code
- Aerial Metagenomics: Revealing the Microscopic Marvels Above Us
- Global Food Crisis: Countries Suffering the Most From Hunger