Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, has started the online application process for ITI Apprentice for one year at its various units in MP and UP. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from 10 June to 09 July 2021. on NCL website nclcil.in.
A total of 1500 vacancies are available for the post such as Welder, Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic.’ The candidates who have passed ITI Exam from UP or MP Based institutes are eligible
Table of Contents
NCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||100|
|Notification||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021 for 1500 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online @nclcil.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 9, 2021|
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
|Last date||09/07/2021 up to 5:00 PM.|
- Welder (Gas& Elect)- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Electrician- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Fitter- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic-10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For All Trades-The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age, etc. as of 30 June 2021.
- Minimum 16 years and Maximum 24 years as on 30th June 2021.
- Age Relaxation 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and up to 10 years for PWD.
How to Apply:
An applicant has to register online on DGET Website (www.apprenticeshipinfia.org) and apply online through NCL Online Application Portal from 10th June 2021.Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals:-
1. Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
2. Self Signature.
3. Parent or guardian Signature.
4. ITI Mark sheet & Certificate.
5. 8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth.
6. PAN Card.
7. Aadhaar Card.
8. Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt, norms.
9. Bank Account Details.
Help desk: Any Query or help filling in Online Application candidates may contact on any working day between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM to “Office of General Manager (Pers) NCL Singrauli, MP-486889 Contact no. 07805-256573 Email: email@example.com”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Trade Apprentice Vacancy in NCL 2021. NCL will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the NCL. So candidates can visit the NCL and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
The qualification for NCL: Candidates should have completed ITI and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
Candidates can apply for NCL 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NCL official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NCL 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by NCL. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NCL 2021.
Coking Coal. Semi coking coal. Non Coking Coal. Beneficiated coal. Coal Fines/ Coke Fines. Tar/ Heavy Oil/ Light Oil/ Soft Pitch.
10 June 2021
- Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY): Empowering Mothers
- What Is a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)? Definition
- Pioneering Archaeologists of India: Uncovering Ancient Mysteries
- Microsatellite DNA: Unraveling the Genetic Code
- Aerial Metagenomics: Revealing the Microscopic Marvels Above Us
- Global Food Crisis: Countries Suffering the Most From Hunger