Table of Contents Show
CAG has released the notification for recruiting auditors and accounts for over 10,000+ vacancies. Aspirants looking to kick start their career with CAG can apply online for the posts till February 19, 2021. Eligible graduates can apply for the posts through the link given below.
CAG Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|CAG Recruitment Notification 2021||Details|
|Auditor and Accountants||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Vacancies (Auditor + Accountants)||6409+4402|
|Last Date to Apply||19/02/2021|
CAG Recruitment Last Date To Apply – Feb 19th 2021.
CAG Recruitment State-wise vacancies 2021
Check the CAG 2021 Vacancy details so that candidates have a clear idea about the number of seats offered for different posts in different states,
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)||144||120|
|Jammu & Kashmir||132||150|
|Commercial Audit Offices||486||Nil|
|Railway Audit Offices||427||Nil|
|Defence Audit Offices||255||Nil|
|P&T Audit Offices||303||Nil|
|Regional Training Offices||42||Nil|
|Total no. Of vacancies||6409+4402||10811|
How to Apply for CAG Recruitment 2021?
CAG Recruitment – Age limit and Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates aged between 18 and 27 years can apply.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Eligible candidates need a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Salary offered is of Level 5, and ranges from Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300
Download Free EBook on Statistics compiled by Shri Pawan Kumar Dhamija, Statistical Advisor
CAG Recruitment – How to apply
- Visit the official website of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
- Click on the ‘What’s New’ section on the left side of the homepage.
- Go through the CAG Auditor, Accountant Advertisement PDF
- Download the form
- Fill and submit the form on or before the last date (February 19, 2021)
- The form should be sent to the address:
Shri V S Venkatanathan, Asstt. C & AG(N), O/o the C&AG of India, 9, Deen Daya; Upadhya Marg, New Delhi 110124
CAG 2021 – Selection process
- The selected candidates will be recruited through either direct recruitment, promotion, deputation, or by absorption.
- 50% of the candidates will be hired through direct recruitment.
- The other 50% will be hired through promotion, failing which, they will be hired by deputation.
CAG Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Apply before 19th Feb 2021 here.
A total of 6409 vacancies have been released for the post of the auditor and 4402 for the post of accountants in CAG 2021.