UP NHM Recruitment 2021 | upnrhm.gov.in: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for 06 Months Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2021-22 session. Only online application will be accepted and vacancy shall be subjected to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh. The Online Registration process will be start from 30th June 2021 to 20th July 2021.
Table of Contents
UP NRHM CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSING PROFESSIONALS – 2800 VACANCIES
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||2800|
NHM UP Recruitment 2021
Before getting into the details of NHM UP recruitment 2021, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Conducting Board||UP National Health Mission|
|Post Name & No. of Vacancy||Community Health Officer – 2800|
|Job Type||Contractual Vacancies|
|Pay Scale (Salary)||20,500/- plus 15,000/- per month performance bonus|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Official Website||– a. www.upnrhm.gov.in|
– b. www.sams.co.in
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 | Age Limit:
- Not less than 35 years of age at the date of Advertisement.
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 | Job Location:
- Multiple locations in Uttar Pradesh state.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute. (OR)
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Eligibility: Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Selection Process:
- Application Fee:
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. NA
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. NA
- How to Apply:
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online only @ UP NRHM Official website (upnrhm.gov.in) from 30th June 2021 at 11:00 Hours. The last date for registration of online applications is 20/07/2021 up to 23:59 Hours.
- Important Dates:
- Online submission of the Application starts from 30/06/2021 at 11:00 Hours.
- The last date of submission of the online Application is 20/07/2021 at 23:59 Hours.