Table of Contents Show
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Overview
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- NCPOR Salary Structure
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Application Fee:
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021: How to apply
ESSO NCPOR Recruitment 2021 ncpor.res.in: The National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR), Goa invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian Citizens for recruitment of the following Scientist, Scientific Assistant, and Executive Assistant positions under the various scientific projects on a contract basis. The last date for submission of online applications is 15th July 2021.
NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NCPOR Recruitment 2021|
|Organisation||National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research|
|Posts||Project Scientist, Project Scientist Assistant, Officer, and Executive Assistant|
|Registration begins||17th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th July 2021|
NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
You have successfully cast your vote
|1||Starting Date to Apply Online||June 17, 2021|
|2||Closing Date to Apply Online||July 15, 2021|
NCPOR Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
A total of 85 vacancies has been announced for Project Scientist, Project Scientist Assistant, Officer, and Executive Assistant posts for National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR). Check the vacancy distribution from the below table.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Project Scientist I||42|
|Project Scientist II||21|
|Project Scientist III||03|
|Project Scientific Assistant||04|
NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for NCPOR Recruitment 2021, the candidates must go through the education requirement and age limit required for Project Scientist, Project Scientist Assistant, Officer, and Executive Assistant posts.
|Name of the Posts||Upper Age|
|Project Scientist I||35|
|Project Scientist II||40|
|Project Scientist III||45|
|Project Scientific Assistant||35|
Age relaxation in case of SC/ ST/OBC/PH/other relaxation category candidates will be as per Government of India norms.
NCPOR Salary Structure
The eligible candidates selected for the post of Project Scientist, Project Scientist Assistant, Officer & Executive Assistant posts will be paid with the salary as tabulated below.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Project Scientist I||Rs.56000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientist II||Rs.67000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientist III||Rs.78000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientific Assistant||Rs.47600/- + HRA|
|Officer||Rs.47600/- + HRA|
|Executive Assistant||Rs.35400/- + HRA|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Scientist I: Masters Degree or B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant subject + 02 years experience in relevant field.
- Project Scientist II: Masters Degree or B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant subject + 03 years experience in relevant
- Project Scientist III: Masters Degree or B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant subject + 07 years experience in relevant field.
- Project Scientific Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in Science or 03 years Diploma in Engineering (after 10+2).
- Executive Assistant (Admn./F&A/P&S): Bachelor’s Degree + Minimum 06 years experience.
NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
- The selection for the posts shall be on the basis of perform ..
The selection for the posts shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the interview. Director NCPOR reserves the right to decide on the mode of interview either online/offline and in case of online mode through any available online video conferencing mode.
Online application submitted without the photo, signature and scanned copies of the certificates will be rejected. The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
Online application submitted without the scanned copies of the certificates/signature/photo will be summarily rejected.
NCPOR Recruitment 2021: Application Fee:
- Not Specified.
NCPOR Recruitment 2021: How to apply
To apply, the applicant must fill the online application form available at ESSO- NCPOR website www.ncpor.res.in and upload the scanned documents in the online application form. The candidates are not required to send any hard copies by post or through e-mail. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
In case of any difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to email@example.com ,
- Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY): Empowering Mothers
- What Is a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)? Definition
- Pioneering Archaeologists of India: Uncovering Ancient Mysteries
- Microsatellite DNA: Unraveling the Genetic Code
- Aerial Metagenomics: Revealing the Microscopic Marvels Above Us
- Global Food Crisis: Countries Suffering the Most From Hunger