Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: Kerala High Court has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for KHC Assistant Recruitment 2021 through the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) from 08 July 2021. The last date for submitting Kerala High Court Assistant Online Application Form is 28 July 2021.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details
|Notification||Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification Out, Apply Online @highcourtofkerala.nic.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 28, 2021|
|Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Kerala HC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Important Date.
|1||Date of commencement of online application registration||July 8, 2021|
|2||Date of closure of the step-I process||July 28, 2021|
|3||Date of closure of the Step-II process||August 9, 2021|
|4||Commencement of remittance of application fee through|
offline mode at the SBI branch.
|August 11, 2021|
|5||Last date of remittance of application fee through|
|August 27, 2021|
Kerala HC Assistant Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
Between 18 and 36 i.e., candidates born between January 2, 1985, and January 1, 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe||02-Jan-80||01-Jan-03|
|Other Backward Classes||02-Jan-82||01-Jan-03|
|Members of High Court Service||01-Jan-81||01-Jan-03|
|Ex-Serviceman||Not completed the age of 50 years.||–|
|For Blind candidates||Age relaxation up to 15 years||–|
|For Deaf and Dumb candidates||Age relaxation up to 10 years||–|
Pay Scale: ₹ 39300 – 83000/-
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (OR) Master’s Degree (OR) Law Degree, awarded or recognized by any of the universities in Kerala.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Applications.
- The selection will be on the basis of Objective Test, Descriptive Test and interview. The Objective Test will be for 100 Marks to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and Descriptive Test for 60 marks to be written on separate answer sheets. Immediately after the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test: The Objective Test with 75 minutes duration consists of 3 Sections with marks shown against each (Total 100 marks) as follows: General English — 50 marks, General Knowledge — 40 Marks, Basic Mathematics & Reasoning —10 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark. For every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test with 60 minutes duration (60 Marks) consists of précis, comprehension and short essays.
- Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview. The medium of the test will be English. The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification. The minimum marks for being included in the Short List of candidates to be called for the interview will be 40% in the Objective Test
- ₹ 450/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / Unemployed Differently abled candidates.
- Candidates should either use a system-generated fee payment challan or pay online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website and has two parts – Step-I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part of the registration of the applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of the application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step -II process and payment of application fee (if applicable). on or before 28 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
SSC GD Constable Notification 2021: 25271 Posts To Be Filled
- ईएसआईसी यूडीसी बनाम आरआरबी एनटीपीसी – पूर्ण तुलना
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | 2422 Post
- JPSC Combined Civil Service Main Exam 2021 in January
- DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2021 : 9354 Vacancies
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021: 1230 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Northern Railway RRC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 3093 Apprentices,