State Bank of India (SBI) has released the recruitment notification for SBI Apprentice 2021. The last date to apply for the post is till July 26, 2021. This notification is for 6100 apprentice posts in the organization. It has invited applications from candidates to apply for the post of Apprentice for a year. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in. Check out other government exams.
Let’s Have A Look At the Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- The minimum age limit should be 20 years and the maximum age limit should be 28 years of age as on October 31, 2020.
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
- online written test and
- test of local language.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The online examination will be held in the month of August 2021 (Tentatively).
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: How to apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the website
- https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
- https:// apprenticeshipindia.org or
- http://bfsissc.com or
- https://bank.sbi/careers or
- https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
- General/ OBC/ EWS category – ₹300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates will not have to pay anything for the post.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Total Posts: 6,100
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
Duration of training
The duration of training is one year.
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs 15000 per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.