Airports of Authority is recruiting Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Technical), Manager (Fire Services), Manager (Technical) through its recruitment notification of 368. Although ATC previous year question papers are available readily, candidates applying for AO find it hard to find the previous year’s question papers. So we decided to give out AAI AO Previous Year Question paper for free download. You can download the question paper from the link given below.
Table of Contents
AAI JE AO Overview
|Full-Form||Airport Authority of India|
|Post||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)|
|Number of Vacancies||83|
|Notification Release Date||26th November 2020|
|Application Start Date||15th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||29th January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be Notified|
|Online Exam Date||Will be Notified|
|Result Date||Will be Notified|
The last date to apply for the recruitment is now extended till 29th January 2021. So candidates not above 27 years of age can apply now. The candidates must have an MBA + Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics Or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one semester) from the recognized university for AAI AO. A permanent LMV driving license is mandatory to apply for this post
There are 2 stages of the selection process –
- Online Examination and
- Interview process.
AAI AO PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER – Free Download
The candidate must qualify for all the stages to get selected and will get a salary of INR 40000-3%-140000. But without further ado – download the question papers for AAI AO (Airport Operations). Download AAI AO Previous Year Question Paper from the link below.
AAI AO Syllabus
|General Knowledge, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning (Verbal & Non-verbal)||Weightage 50%|
20% of part A will cover the following aviation related topics:
- Aviation related abbreviation like ICAO, BCAS, DGCA, IATA, FAA. AERA, AAI, AI, ACI, ATC, ATM, ATS, IAF, IATA.
- Knowledge of Airport Definition –Runway, Taxiway, Apron, Parking Stand, Aircraft/Aeroplane, Airport/Aerodrome
- Knowledge of Domestic and International airlines operating in India
- Basic knowledge on Airport Operations
- Basic knowledge on passenger journey from City side upto Boarding an aircraft through various processing points and related facilities in Terminal Buildings
- Basic knowledge on the functioning of Security and Airport Rescue & Fire Fighting at Airports.
- Knowledge on aircraft manufacturing companies
- Knowledge on Government Policies on aviation sectors
- Basic knowledge on Aerodynamics.
- Knowledge on ICAO, AAI, JV Airport Operators, Regulatory Organization in Aviation such as DGCA, BCAS, AERA etc.
- Basic knowledge on different categories of aircraft.
- Knowledge on the names of International/Domestic airport in India
- Knowledge on Aviation Meteorology – Fog, Mist, Haze, METAR, SPECI
- Basic knowledge on Role & function of agencies working at Airport – Immigration, Customs, Health etc.
- Any other related knowledge of Aviation
|Questions on subjects relating to Educational Qualifications||Weightage 50%|
- Questions of Physics (Class XII level) (40%)
- Maths (Class XII level) (40%)
- General Principles of Business Management (20%)
AAI AO FAQs
Candidates applying for this recruitment should not be more than 27 years of age.
The application fee for JE ATC is Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 170/- for SC/ST/Female/PWD candidates.
The AAI JE AO admit card will be issued by the authority 10-15 days before the examination.
AAI JE AO result for the written test will be released within two months after the written examination is concluded.
Good Luck For Your Examinations
- Realtime Trends in India
- मिक शूमाकर को सऊदी अरब में क्वालीफाइंग दुर्घटना के बाद एहतियाती जांच के लिए अस्पताल ले जाया गया
- नेल्सन मंडेला – दक्षिण अफ्रीका के राष्ट्रपति
- List of Birthdays of Famous Indians
- 5 Benefits of Owning Floating Walkways
- Ancient History And Art & Culture Questions – UPSC Prelims
- ईएसआईसी यूडीसी बनाम एसबीआई क्लर्क – पूर्ण तुलना
- डीयू एलएलबी प्रवेश परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम
- Here’s What You Should Know Before Getting into the Stock Market